Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life as a TEENAGE BABYSITTER

Babysitting, is a great stress and "birth" Control. I have always had a happy outgoing life and a friendly and OUT THERE personality which makes me appeal to younger kids. When I was 12 years old, I lived in this housing complex in Vegas and my best friend was a 9 year old. Now most of my friends are older than me and I'm the young one. I have a passion for making little kids laugh and have fun. I just love the innocence of their little minds. I have many people who I babysit for and I'm not the average baby sitter I enjoy every second I spend with the kids from feeding them dinner to putting them to bed. I usually work night jobs so that's the time I get with them and I am perfectly OK with that. I take pride in what I do and accomplish with them weather its teaching them how to play games or just the natural natures of life. I have received many drawings that kids have drawn me. They hang on my fridge or wall at all times. I love working with the smaller kids and watching them grow to a point of independence, it makes me happy that I might have had something to do with them turning into progressive citizens. It also teaches me some responsibility in my own life as well as theirs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment