Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why do you love or hate Valentines Day

Valentines day, This holiday has never really meant much to me... Well at least not until a couple years ago. I used to get jokes played on me from age 12-14. When I was fifteen I had a boyfriend and we celebrated it early but we broke up shortly after. I have never liked it  because I am always alone or having some kind of family or boy issue. It makes me sick sometimes. However this year is way different, I got roses and all kinds of cards and got some Starbucks from the guy of my dreams <3. This year I have a person I really Like and I enjoy the holiday now. The whole point of valentines day is cheesy stuff. Its supposed to be mushy and cheesy so don't be afraid to say stupid little things like "be mine"

No comments:

Post a Comment