I will be posting blogs based on what my teacher gves us for our day boooks in english class
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Would you want to be your friend?
Honestly I cant say because I dont know what im like from the outer prospective. People i know who are my true friends are like me but not me. I dont know what im like. I know i will tell u my honest oppionion weather you want to hear it or not. Sometimes i can be bossy but i have a record in my past for hurting people close to me. Honestly im a true friend i stick by you untill you tell me to go away amd even then ill be by your side just not as often. I love who i am becoming because as the days go by i learn more about people and life pessons whit h prepares me for my future. So if you really want to know what kind of friend talk to the people close to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment