In high school you are transforming from the child you are to the adult you will be. In that time pretty much everything about you changes. Things that you think you know about yourself suddenly are flipped upside down and transformed. My freshman year I learned about what is and is not appropriate. My sophomore year I started at a whole new school and a clean slate. In that time I have found out responsibility is key. My junior year was my messing around year. I was trying to find a job and be successful in my school work and keeping up my grades. I left that year behind making honor role and maintaining that through the first semester of my senior year.
The second semester of my junior year was when I met the love of my life. His name is John Thomas Lawson, I enjoy his company in everything I do and want him to be around for the rest of my life. He makes me happy and always finds a way to put me in a better mood and brighten my day. He shows me that I am loved and that he wants nothing more than to have me in his life I love him soo much.
No comments:
Post a Comment